COLOuRs ;

07 December 2006

Band crap ~ emo entry

the years i spent in band wasn`t a happy one.. for those who know me, my life hasn`t been very smooth ever since i stepped in hougang secondary in secondary one. conflicts were common and there were lots of obstacles i met.

in band, there was also the common excluding by people, i had to worry constantly about spending the breaks in band alone and then people would rush out of the band room with their friends during breaks to go to the toilet or have a quick breakfast but for me it was always staying in the band room and waiting for the time to pass. you people have fond memories of band but i simply do NOT.

also, although i was in the trombone section, not many people in the section actually spoke to me and wanted to make friends with me. i also endured through the commands my seniors would give to me - a mere junior and someone they never saw in their eye. i was just someone they would command around, not many people actually treated me like i was in that section.

four years has passed ever since the terrible mistake i made in secondary one. i am glad heaven did make my life easier from secondary three onwards, everything took a turn for the better and my life improved and my grades soared. frankly speaking, i am very happy. today is our school's band concert, i know in your eyes, i may be like a selfish person who just want the band to die and even though i maybe could help, i would rather watch than help. i have a very good reason for it and that is band wasn`t a place that bears fond memories for me. it was just a place my sorrows and pain would begin. although i am not helping now and here typing this entry, i still hope the concert will go smoothly. i am truly sorry for not helping but forcing me to do something i hate will not have any benefits.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Xinny said...

aww!
i know how it feels, okay :)
those people are just purely mean

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home